La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

oh well, everythign i wrote didn't come out. hmm...why is that??? sigh....i finally managed to get this silly keyboard working, but i'm dying to play a game. game!!! game!!! sigh....so bored...i can only play game right now. The only game that doesn;t need the mouse. thank goodness it is quite fun. i want to put pics, but have no idea how to do it. pics always make everythign dissapear. sigh....i'll go play my game now. oh yeah, i watched To Be or Not to Be today. gosh. it is so funny! my heart was going bump bump for the guy...what a great show. But i started feelign very sad for teh Jews again. Poor souls! thye must be thinking what have i done? you're killing me because I'm born a Jew? poor thing! so...Another TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS OF THE HOLOCAUST!! ok, I'm going now. sigh...i feel like borrowing the books in the library about Ewan McGregor. He looks so cute! and in one pic, he looks so serene! weelll, for one thing, I love his daugther. She is so adorable and lovely. sigh...i wish i have his autograph...dream..dream...dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home