La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, December 05, 2003

been trying to do the phy hw. thanks for sending them to me, kix. not that i'm particularly thrilled to see it...problem was i didn't bring my phy TYS home. i brought another edition one. n it's from 1988. so got some qns dun have...sigh...i skip here n there. so now, i finish up till density already. but i skipped lots of questions...so...
my dad suspects Dori is pregnant. everybody just keeps guessing Dori is pregnant. hehe. hopefully it's real. yesterday we sent the rabbits for manicure. hehe. my maid use the nailcutter cut the rabbit's nails.Dimple's fur, near his butt n tail there, was so disgustingly dirty, so, i just took a scissors and snapped his fur off. heh heh heh/
ughh my flu is still here...ola...ewan is singing. i'm getting sick of his singing. ugh.can u release ur album????????
i dreamt of crocodiles again. I wish they will stop coming to my dreams!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home