La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, June 11, 2004

My current thoughts:
1 the mosquitoes are bothering me
2 the keyboard is dusty
3 I have to play the piano standing up cos the piano stands on top of wood cos of the flood last time and I have no high chair
4 my dog is not THAT cute. My mom says its bigger. And I’m positive the dog hates me. things have all gone wrong…and it’s really naughty. It just bites and bites/ just now I held food in my hand and it went around chasing me and biting me. Gosh, got frightened off. And it wouldn’t stop biting, the more I run, the more it follows and bite and bite. Ouch. Thank goodness my maid caught it and restrained it. And we have no choice but to keep Danke in his cage all day cos he can’t stay in the house, he’ll chew and bite at anything. Say, any dogowners around? Please please give advices. Those who are reading, please pull all connections with dog owners and ask them how to train your dog to stop biting you and destroying everything. Scolding doesn’t work at all. Not a bit. You scold, you scream, you say no, you point, you look angry…doesn’t work, the dog doesn’t even look at you. It just BITES! Honestly, I think dogs shouldn’t be put in their cage all the time, but what can we do? I even told my dad if we really can’t handle him, we’ll have to return him to his original owner…sigh sigh…the training book make training sounds so easy, especially the biting part. It’s like just say a stern “no!” to the dog, I did, obviously didn’t work…sighhh!!! I’m not going to give up, I’ll try tomorrow to train him. Let’s hope I won’t complain about a bleeding leg tomorrow.
5 My rabbits have gone awry. They’re awfully dirty. Now, that is normal for Dimple. But not my dear little darling clean Dori!!! I can’t believe it when I saw her, dirty smelly little Dori, with pieces of poo stuck to her bottom. Uggh…tomorrow I am going to thoroughly clean my rabbitses. Aye, clean clean clean me rabbitses and but them nice nice treats.
6 Braveheart---I love you. James Horner, you’re brilliant! Now I;m staring to regret buying the LOTR soundtrack, not that I don’t like it, but…well, I realised that what I really really wanted was well…Braveheart soundtrack…
7 I need the toilet…so um…bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home