La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

went to Mdm Su's house today. was full when i ate. why? i dunno. i only ate a teeny weeny bit of breakfast. So, didnt manage to pig myself like crazy. aih, the chicken looked good. wish i could go back n eat them now bcos i'm so hungry bcos there's no dinner. it's 11.30 pm. Where's my dinner? ok, i guess it's never going to come. will go to bed hungry :(

watched part of Air Force 1. more of the back part. and keep saying stupid things like people get promoted or not. and saw the bits from the Moulin Rouge trailer.

"I owe you nothing and you're nothing to me. Thank you for curing me of my ridiculous obsession with love."

"Tell me you don't love me!"

"Love is like oxygen! Love is a many splendoured thing! Love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love!"

ok, something wrong with me...again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home