La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, December 07, 2003

woohhooo!! watched a bit of Europe MTV awards yesterday. it's in scotland..waaaa! n Vin Diesel came out in this black kilt. gosh, he looks terrible. he's bald n wearing a kilt. can u imagine that? now i'm thinking how ewan will look like in his kilt. but didn't really get to watch it cos i went out for dinner.
had another strange dream.me, my sis, n my two elder bros went to Malaysia for vacation. no parents. we went swimming and ice skating. but the dream was so weird. the ice skating, there was no ice at all. it's just normal tiled floor with oil. siao. oilskating? hehheh cute dream! but my 2nd bro coming back on the 13th. my sis on the 20th. mm...must start decorating my x'mas tree...hehe...ahh can't wait till x'mas!!! but waa...haven finish homework!
God bless you all! he loves you all so much!
oui tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home