La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Today is the best day of my life. Ever. I received an early birthday gift. Vicki hinted it would make me very happy and the first thing that came to my mind was: Braveheart soundtrack?
But i thought, not possible. actually i've been thinking of the soundtrack for a long time. I was thinking that me n Vicki go buy one each, then we can exchange the two cds sometimes.
Well, well, it turned out to be Braveheart soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOh! Thanks A LOT Vicks and Athena!! You guys are waaa thank you!
Ooh, and after school, i went to my mailbox as usual. I've been waiting for a letter from Lotta for the past 7 months now. No letter...sigh. Went up to the house, went to my room, thinking about my new soundtrack. Then, i spotted a blue envelope on the dining table. And a familiar looking sticker. LOTTA?? My heart skipped a beat. I dashed to the envelope and grabbed it in euphoria. I screamed in excitement and started waving the envelope around as i skipped around the house and twirled and twirled with one leg.
It feels great to have friends.
Today is the best day of my life. Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home