La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Fegs! I wanted tae gang tae Scotland. I've been dreaming of the Hielands. and noo.....wah!!
Och! ane day i'll gang tae Caledonia with ma piggy-doggy friends. I'm ganna buy maself a kilt and listen to the bagpipes. Boo hoo hoo, why am i tae auld?
I maun gang tae Scotland ane day!!!!!
as for noo, i'll just hae tae dream about haggis. (Yes, I will eat it!)

enough of Scotland. It'll only make me fashed. I was reading fanfic for power rangers. some are pretty funny, like how Eric got a black eye trying to ask a girl out. And i read the fanfic for RFTF. the first chapter was so flabbergastedly nice. then, when i got to the next chapter...let's just say it doesn't suit me huh? Basically, all i can tell u is the fanfic was R-rated. (i should have checked bfore i read) but i was so attracted witht the Taylor/Eric story i expected it to be nice. and i was horrified to read the erh-hmm parts, especially since it included Eric. ugggghhh. I guess americans are pretty used to these kind of things huh? Thank goodness it was only a fanfic and PR is a kid's show. phew. wouldn't want dan doing erh-hmm stuffs on screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home