La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, July 30, 2004

"We must preserve his body, says Hitler, we must remember this brave and beautiful man!"
Haha! English was really fun today! And very funny! I like the Lee short boy. If the class is still with me...ahahaha
my com worked today. Phew...thank goodness. Maybe it's in a good mood. But it's very slow. so i have to tell myself, bel, be patient, treat this com as an old woman you must not hurry.
Anyway, I just Have to talk about Band of Brothers. I watched episode 5 two days ago. Wahaha! Ricky Nixon! Since he is not famous at all, not even a little bit famous, I've decided to go to i-dunno-where to find him and marry...
waitsaminute, what am i talking about? (Looks at Dan Southworth who's on the desktop) nah, forget about Ricky. Talking about Dan, i dreamt of him again yesterday. This time he was a little boy. (siao!) with the same face but much younger and a shorter smaller kid's body. very very odd. and there's this person from this Taiwanese show who looks so much like Dan it unnerves me.
anyway, me am dropping amaths. hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home