La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I love poems and I can’t write poems and yet I feel like writing one. And I am horrendously terrible at making things rhyme. So. I will make things rhyme, MY WAY. And call it the Sinatra poem, after the American singer Frank Sinatra who sang My way. Heh heh…
Here goes:
I am lazy
I never study
Homeworks are too hard
Trust me, they are Very hard
Though other says they’re ezy.

I am crazy
Not about boys, but well, yes it’s about boys
Not a lot anyway. (hey, I’m supposed to be writing poem, not arguing with meslef!)
But what really drives me nuts
Is that Nazi ( I mean Ricky, but then again, he’s not Nazi)

I am fizzy
What’s that you ask me
Well I don’t know too
I’m just trying to make thing rhyme
And it’s making me dizzy.

Yay for belda’s my way poem. Nonsense rhyming has been invented. See, I am so clever (laughs hysterically) I can get things to rhyme. Lazy, ezy. Crazy, Nazi. Fizzy, Dizzy. Oh HO HO HO HO HO HO. I am a genius!

Reflection of myself: 100% siao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home