La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

I had such a sweet sweet dream today. Compensates for the stupid murder dream I had yesterday. I feel like making this dream into a story. I think if I stay on in Indonesia, I’ll be writing stories based on dreams all the time.
Uff, my stupid neghbours are burning rubbish. Don’t they have any sense at all?! That’s stupidity of the highest degree. And guess what they’re burning other than rubbish, plastics. Bleh, morons. They can build nice big houses and yet they are unwilling to pay the small fee to the rubbish man, so they’d rather burn their rubbish. Don’t they know they’re polluting the environment? And giving me a bloody freaking headache with the smell.
Was shouting all sort of “disgusting expressions” to those neighbours. Hehe. Including a disgusting expression.
BY THE WAY, I’ve added something new on Fictionpress. It’s on the reasons why Hitler died thingy. But written in different format. Don’t know if it’ll be banned again, but read it and get all your friends to read it before it’s banned. (sound familiar to you eh, kiki?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home