La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, June 14, 2004

There ain’t no wasser in the hame! Whit wa ganna dae? Dinna tell ma aa’l hae tae shower in spit! Ach! Nein, nein, nein!
* wasser is water in German

Yesterday, I ate parritch, the South Uist porridge way. By dipping ma parritch in milk. It wasn’t gross, nor was it very good. Let’s just say the parritch was salty and the milk was really sweet. And I dipped the two together.

Och! Bloody Scotland! Bloody bloody Scotland! Methought Ma Bonnie Prince Charlie was a good n’ courageous prince. Aber, he’s just a pathetic prince. N’ I’ve fallen for him! Mam, whit am I ganna dae? Ain’t ma fault ye ken, it’s that book on Scotland. Says ma Prince Charlie is ane courageous prince and paints such a beautiful portrait of ma prince.

Walter Scott, you be a Jenius. Was reading Rob Roy. Fantastische! ( actually only read 1 und a half chapters, and he put very simple facts into a lot of words. Needs lots of concentration while reading cos’ his sentences are long! But it’s still good, yah, still good.) und, und…Rob is jist a cattle thieve. And methink me am ganna like him sae much.
Oh yeah, me other fav poem other than the Lay of the Last Minstrel. It goes like this:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue
I wish I could
Stick my head on with glue
By Terry Deary

Bloody good stuff eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home