La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, June 14, 2004

Hinkle, Hinkle! Ist that du?

Everytime I come back to Indonesia, I become a dreamer. Let me mention a dream I had a few days ago. Guess who appeared? Damien Lewis. (say, I got the name right?) It’s real odd. You see, in the dream, Damien Lewis was working in some place which I already forgot. And there were a lot of upset people in my dreams (weird) and I was taking them for “sightseeing” to Damien Lewis’ workplace. And he was all friendly and smiling. Say, I can’t remember whether the guy in the dream is really Damien, but I just remember that the guy is cute and I was telling everyone, come n see, he’s cute! Honestly, I really doubt the guy in my dream is the real Damien. I mean, I don’t even like Damien. Maybe he’s called Damien Lewis, but it’s not Damien. Am I making sense?
Dream number 2: I dreamt of Mr. Peterson. Hmm hmm, odd! There was Athena in the dream. And she was using this electric mosquite bat to electrocute me for fun. And I was scolding her lightly and mr peterson who was teaching heard me. And he got mad and punished the whole lot of us. He turned up the electricity thing (there isn’t even such a thing) and electrocuted us till we cried. So, it was sort of like he was torturing us. I’m so sorry dear Audrey, but I can’t control dreams. But boy, was he scary in the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home