La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Bought Chasing Liberty DVD. Pirated, hehe, two bucks. But the quality was good, so, gd for me. And there was the special feature on passport to Europe. Mm, it’s a good show. But it only makes the viewer, me, feel dejected, firstly bcos: one, they’re in Europe, you’re not. Two, that kind of things will never happen to you. Sigh, sigh, sigh, tis is life.
Anyway, I need some advice on the following questions. Please give ur answer in the tagboard.
1) if I can only buy one of the above, which should I buy: Ned Kelly or Hidalgo. Considering the fact that Hidalgo is in VCD, which means bad quality, blackout scenes, ppl walking about blablabla. And Ned Kelly is in Dvd, which means, everything’s good.
2) Should I buy Fan Fan la Tulipe? Considering the fact that it’s in VCD, and the subtitles is in Indonesian only, and the subtitles are often wrong at some parts.
3) Should I just quit waiting for Shrek 2, which hasn’t come out here. And but the VCD (which again is of poor quality). And watch Troy again in the cinema. Or should I just wait till Shrek 2 comes out, watch it, and not watch Troy again.
Note: When I mention buying the VCD, it means DVD not available.
Yesterday, I dreamt that a friend I’ve befriended for a long long time ganged up with some people to murder me. Better not say the name of the person, cos u will know her, and why would she want to murder me for goodness sake.
Anyway, some info on Danke Schon:
1) he wasn’t given to us by any breeder. Danke was actually born in this empty house with wild grass at the left bend from ma haus. Some driver saw them, pitied them, and tried to give the puppies away and one of them landed in my haus.
2) He currently knows how to shake hands, come when you call and sit. Though he only does it when he sees food. Hehe
3) Straying from Danke, to Dimple and Dori. If Dimple is really female why do those two crazy rabbits mate like, 3 times a day?! I suppose they’re deprived lah huh?
Anyway, I’m at chapter 6 of Rob Roy. And Rob, has not appeared yet. Sigh, there’s no mention of him even. But then again, the story is still good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home