La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Yesterday was so tiring. My dad was shopping for clothes for like 3 and a hlaf hours and I had nothing to do. And the place was so cold. I stood there, engrossed in Rob Roy when these two guys approached me. One is Indonesian, one is a black. The black was quiet all the time, and the Indonesian did the talking, in Indonesian of course. It goes like this.
“You like reading?”
“yah” I said, who are these two people interrupting me on me Walter Scott.
“I’d like you to read this.” Hands me booklet, “It’s free.”
I take booklet. “ok. . .”
Looks at booklet. Sees the word God. Hmm, Christians?
“So, whats that you’re reading?”
shows him my book.
“Rob Roy. Sir Walter Scott. Classic eh?”
I nod. Like duh.
The two goes off. Flips through booklet. Not a single word of Jesus Christ. Oh darny, those two are Jehovah’s witness.
What do I know about them, nothing. Except the fact that it’s a bit like Judaism, except Judaism is for Jews only while Jehovah’s witness is for anyone. And that Jehovah’s witness were prosecuted by Nazis just like the Jews. Asks me dad about them, he says they were banned in Indo, but the ban were recently lifted.
Hmm hmm, will be going to the hill resort tomorrow. 3 days two nights, it’s arranged by my dad’s church group. I’m telling me mom that I want to ride horsey there. Yay! Horseys, here I come! I’m not trying to make anyone jealous, but perhaps you could watch Hidalgo while I ride the horsies?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home