La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, June 20, 2004

I’m there (up the hills) and back again. Sigh. It was ok, not too gude, not that bad either. But was feeling crazily depressed there for no ryhme and reason. It was pretty fun, climbing hills and breathing in the freshest air. Rode a horse today! Yay! No, it was not what I expected. I only took it for 15 minutes in a overpolluted street and the guy keeps holding on to my horse so I cant even ride it on me own. But Dec, I’m going to a nice scenic place to ride my horse and ride it for long and have no one touching the horse except me. You see, me dad was racing against time, so I cannot ride for long. He drove at break neck speed to the church from the hills. We were already so so tired staying in the hills for three days to night and we went straight to church from there n was 15 minutes late even though my dad drove at a speed of…woah.
Anyway, I have to say that Vincent is so irresistibly cute!!! Oohh, his cute little round cheeks that are like mantou, makes me want to pinch it one hundred times. He’s so nice to hug, really, though he always cries after a while. So so so cute. Wish I can show you all his pic. His elder brother, Albert, is still adorable too, but very naughty. Run around, fall down…aih, little boys will be little boys. Vincent is only ten month old, Albert is probably four.
I made a new friend there. Nobody my age there, was so lonely for the whole of Friday and Saturday. I knew there was a 14 years old girl there(closest to my age, the rest are all little kids) and I wanted to talk to her but darent. Until Saturday night, we somehow talked and yep. Me got a new friend in Indo.
Im still not over my unexplainable depression, just get depressed for well, no reason. I can be feeling happy and suddenly I can feel so sad, like, oh man, how meaningless everything is. I do suppose it has something to do with the exams which I have not studied for at all and the piles of homework. Oh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home