La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, August 02, 2004

I cannot help but laugh whenever i thought of what Vicki said to me, "You are living off salvation army. a first class salvation army." I thought of it in class and laughed, thought of it in the bus and laughed. and had to clamp my mouth so people won't think I'm crazy.
And kiki, thank you one thousand times for Robbie. ooh, i missed Robbie. (for those who don't know, robbie is from a book) and Waverly and Troy.
Oh, and today's soccer was real fun. i seemed to have a lot of fun today, laughing like nuts, though i can't really about what anymore. oh, there's the Lancelot thing. and writing about the grossed out chicken.
uhh, i can't stand writing anymore, have to go n check out more stuffs on Dan. Dan. Dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home