La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I watched the Stepford's wives today. It's a weird show. But pretty funny at some parts as well. Well, for one, there's this really funny gay guy. He has a boyfriend and he likes to wear all the feminine clothings. So one day, Nicole Kidman and her friend went to his house and they saw one of his shirt on the ground.
Friend: Oh my! isn't that his favourite shirt
Later, both of them go to the dustbin and they found all his other stuffs as well. Pink shirts and all. Then, Nicole Kidman took out this thing from the dustbin. It's a fine looking picture of Orlando Bloom. (really fine looking i tell you)
Friend: Why did he throw that away? That's his favourite!
Later, the friend dig the dustbin further and exclaimed in shock, "Viggo!" and held out a sleeveless shirt with Viggo's face in the middle.
So funny. If you watch it, you'll know what i mean.
Anyway, was trying to play the Swan on the piano today. It's a really graceful song. BUT i can't help thinking of what Kiki wrote in her blog. HAHAHA
Plus, my maid is getting on my nerve. She keeps saying, "You ok?" (following what Daniel did on the fight training video) and i had to shout back to her, "I'm not okay! He hugged the girl and he's miles away for goodness sake!" Of course my maid didn't understand me. Oh and i'm having fun writing my story. Guess who is in the story? Dan. Surprise surprise. plus there's me too, of course. and my maid and Matthew. and i've recently just added kiki and Ioan in. Fun stuffs to write. I was thinking of perhaps adding khine and vicki in so we could all go to LA together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home