La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I realise that I've been writing very cheesy stories over the past few years. What's happened to me? is it ok to be cheesy, huh? maybe i should start writing one of those sadistic stories that i never finished.
OH! and it happened again! I dreamt of Damian today. (my mom was trying to wake me up and there i go dreaming about the wrong guy) WHY? Why Damian? AGAIN? that's twice this year! I'm dreaming of the wrong guy and kix please don't slap me. actually it was a pretty sad dream. You see, it's about this guy, let's just call him Kai. He's got this weird syndrome. One time he can be perfectly normal and the next thing you know, he loses control of himself and goes completely bonkers. But he's all alone and is desperate to get a girlfriend. So, he makes friend with this girl, whose ex-boyfriend happened to be Damian. Ok, you see, Kai can be dangerous when he gets bonkers. (i don't mean dangerous as in he starts murdering ppl or anything like that) for example, he might be driving the car, and the next thing u know, he goes bonkers, he can't control himself properly and his driving become erratic and the car will swerve here and there. So, one time, he was taking the girl out and he loses control and he can't drive properly. So, Damian (who's a police) is worried for his ex girlfriend, so he stops the car. The girl at this time is really traumatised and she quickly flees away. By the time Kai got out of his car, he's normal again and he starts to cry because he realises there's no way he can get a girlfriend. And that's how the dream ended. It was so sad at the end part where he started to cry because the cry is so desperate. anyway, why do I always have dreams that comes out in a perfect storyline for me to write on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home