La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, November 02, 2003

I'm in a horrible mood today!! darn school! the test was sucky, but i couldn't be bothered with it. nobody came for teh project thing. so i just talk to riri about bali n all that. after recess. don't talk about after recess. i am still feeling moody. I'm breathing fire now. so boring. mrs low was just going on n on and i really wasn;t it the mood. she called me to do one question. and i am damn stubborn. if i dun want to do it, i won't do it. so it took quite long bfore i went up to do the question. the whole class was shouting n groaning. and i don't like that. i HATE that. After reading this, you'll all probably scram from me. i am very murderous.
and let me tell u my eyes was flashing while writing on the board. and i hated english. it was so boring! and my mood can never be worse! i am now infused with hate, so stay away!
I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! I HATE SCHOOL! I HATE YOU, BELDA!
---fantasilvi---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home