La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, December 12, 2003

hmphh..watched who am i yesterday. anyway, the advertistment after the show got me thinking of writing an essay on banning smoking. n i started relating the whole thing to the Opium war n all that/ yah, u noe my brain now kacau. then i was thinking of writing an essay on banning the eating of rabbits. but it's quite impossible lah huh. can't imagine if people starts banning chicken, cow...wah..no fried chicken or beef steak or broccoli with beef. but i just can't imagine, people actually take a rabbit as cute my my Dimple boy and thye ughh..cook n eat...waaa how can they? how can they do that? i still remember my trip to Bandung. there were lots n lots of rabbits in the cages. n i was in teh car n we were just whizzing past all of them. but they are so small n cute n so like my little Dimple boy. ahhhhhhhh!!!!
anyway, went for the Christmas celebration by one of the church groups. there are many groups in the church. my dad is in this group called Pengabaran Injil..well, it's the Gospel Spreaders...spreaders.. ughh.. i'm bad at translation/ it's quite ok. my dad, as the leader, had to make some announcements at the end n me n my mom just couldn't stop grinning at him. i felt so proud of my father, standing there, in his suit that was bought n made in Italy. when i went out later, i gave him a big handshake n a big hug. :)
well, normally every Saturday, the PI group (my dad's group) visits the hospital to spread the gospel. i think it's really meaningful. my dad has got lots of touching stories to tell. but today, they're visiting people that are overlooked. you know, those living on teh streets, under the bridge..etc. they're going to give out food n clothings. i thought it's all very nice. but he told us that..there is a lot of pisang goreng there n it's really wangi. ok, this really means that, you noe, they got no proper toilet n erm...they shit everywhere n uhh..the smelll is really very..fragrant..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home