La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, February 13, 2004

Today's history lesson, and last thursday one. was both fantastilc! yippee! Mr Lee was giving us a whole bunch of questions to answer. ok, some ppl probably think me nuts. what's so fun about answering qns? oh well. if it's chp 5, it's fun! i was dying to answer the question, but didn't dare to. and i was so excited my heart was pumping like crazy. haha, finally third question, i raised my hand and answered. wee. great load off. i tell you, if i didn't answer, i probably can't breathe when i get back to class.
and oh ya! hehe, Mr Lee said he n Mr Anthony was happy to receive my note. esp. mr Anthony. wow, actually i thought of writing it, but didn't have guts to even write it. but i read this book. they say people need to feel appreciated some times. ok...so i wrote the note. n then i waited a day, then i put it in Mr Lee's pigeon hole. haha. Mr Lee was so funny when he said, "Here comes the happy man." and Mr Anthony said, "I'm not happy." hahahah. then later, he was like, oh thank you whoever who wrote it. hey, it feels good to make someone happy.
and, back to the questions we have to answer. uhh/ he put all the intersting questions at the back. like why did the Jews suffer in Germany? why did Hitler commit suicide. ihh, i was so keen to answer them! And Mr Lee got the Greate Depression thing wrong. 1939? that's teh start of ww2! he was like sitting on the table, shaking his legs like a little boy. then mr anthony stood up adn corrected him. they reminded me of father and son.
aih, wanted to watch cold mountain tomorrow. but i'm sick. ihh. actually History cured me of my sore throat. but later at night, i feel horrendously nauseous. ugghh terrible. luckily my mom help me massage, feel much better. and i sneeze non stop. uggh. now i talk with a cold sounding voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home