La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, August 19, 2004

I love my desktop. How many times have i said that?
I hugged a lot of people today. I have to say I've never hugged anyone else but my family members. And I just realised hugging is a really nice activity. It beats hugging the stupid bolster at night.
I'm mad with my maid now. I played Josh Groban's song halfway and changed it to something else. She tried pushing me off the chair and we made a great din and my mom scolded me. hrummph
Today's Olympics is great to watch. First i watched it with Rach.L. Then, later with Kix and Khine. and later alone. Wee, Paul's job with the pole was so so so good. Too bad he lost his balance witht he vault...What's Paul's full name again? I've decided to be his fan. har har. I want to watch the girls' gymnastics finals. I watched the swimming one too. whew...makes me breathless just to see them swim and swim and swim. America broke some record that has been unbroken for 17 years or something like that. And i watched the men's table tennis while making jelly. Denmark won Sweden. and The jelly had no taste...eugh.
Anyway, I've decided to make a list of my fav cds.
My ultimate favourite is:
1.Braveheart soundtrack
2. Troy soundtrack (yay, James Horner is a genius!)
3. Celtic circle
4. Big Fish
5. LOTR soundtrack
I haven't listened to much cds, so the list ends here...
As for my fav songs:
1. Celtic cry (Braveheart soundtrack)
2 Braveheart theme
3. Concerning hobbits (LOTR soundtrack)
4. Remember (Troy soundtrack)
5. Unwell (Matchbox Twenty)
6. Troy (Troy soundtrack)
7. Our Farewell (Celtic Circle)
8.Gollum's song (LOTR soundtrack)
9. Why can't I (Liz Phair)
10. When you say you love me (Josh Groban)
11. Time to say Goodbye (Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman)
12. Standing still (Jewel)
13. All shook up (Elvis Presley)
14. Accidentally in love
15. Running away (Hoobastank)
I'll never finish with my favourite songs. So, I'll just stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home