La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I was listening to the Braveheart soundtrack and track seven is the sweetest thing ever. I love it! It's a conversation between William Wallace and Murron. Really really sweet.
Murron: So, you have children?
Will: Not yet. But i was hoping you could help me with that.
Murron: So you want me to marry you?
Will: That's a bit sudden. But all right.
Murron: Is that what you call a proposal?
Will: I love you, always have. I want to marry you.
Awwwwwww
Track 10, Irishman appears.
Irishman: Him? That can't be William Wallace! I'm prettier than this man.
Later, he says: I'm the most wanted man on my island. Except, I'm NOT on my island.
This is hilarious. And it's making me feel jumpy. Freeeedoooomm!!! Say, I think a Will Wallace rally style is no bad, no bad at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home