La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

had a weird dream today. I went up to Eric and asked him, "You're the Quantum Ranger right?" and he looked really surprised. Then, I told him, "I need your help." And I brought him to this jail to help someone and we got locked in instead. So, we were locked up with four other prisoners in one jail. The jail was really spacious..hehe there was a lot of beds and a bathroom. Sadly, I don't know what happened to my dream as I never spoke to Eric again. hmmm and it sort of strayed and morphed into other dreams. I remembered kiki was there (not in the jail though, perhaps the storyline changed already), but i don't know what she did or said.

The OC is back. and that Oliver is so psycho and scary. But I think Ryan's pretty stupid to bash Oliver up. It'll only make Oliver seem more like the victim. And Luke has turned so nice you wonder how could he be the jerk last time. And he;s probably me favourite character cos' his role is simple and uncomplicated. The others' role are so complex that it gets frustrating.

I wish our two day break will never end......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home