La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, September 24, 2004

My bro formatted the com. Which is good cos' now i have Quick time and Real Player. And I was able to watch the Cupid trailer. It's a really sucky show, one look at the trailer and i know i won't pay to watch this show. But Dan's inside......... and he's got a goatee and he looks like the bad guy. There's one part of the trailer of him with a cigarette in his mouth. looks like a baddie. I gain comfort from the fact that the cigarette was not lit, he probably put it in his mouth for show.
and i watched the DR.pepper video thing. haha so stupid. But Dan was cool there. hehe

I watched Mansfield Park yesterday. It's an utterly delightful and lovely show. I love it! And Edmund was pretty cute. I suspect that he's the guy from Plunkett and Macleane. And James Purefoy was inside too. I do wonder if Khine watched it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home