La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Righto! I receive all me results today. And I'll write it down an extensive analysis on it. (I should be ashamed about showing those lousy marks for all to see, but never mind, I'm pretty thicked skin.)

English:
Comprehension: 15/25
Summary: 13/25
Functional writing: 12/30
Composition: 20/30
Total score: C6
Mid Year's score: C5
Overall: DERPROVED
My thoughts about it: Waaaaa! My mistake entirely, for putting the wrong tense for letter writing and for not reading the question for summary. Serve me right!


Physics:
Paper 1: 25/40
Paper 2: 43.5/80
Paper 3: 15/30
Total score: C5
Mid Year's score: C5
Overall: Stagnant.........
My thoughts about it: Sigh...what can i do about my physics marks? I worked harden than the mid-years. Guess I'm not smart to start with.

E.Maths
Paper 1: 53/80
Paper 2: 66/100
Total score: B3
Mid Year's score: C5
Overall: Improved
My thoughts about it: Ah well, i hope the 'O' Levels will set paper at this standard. If not I'll die.


Chemistry:
Paper 1: 25/40
Paper 2: 41/80
Paper 3: 25/40
Total score: C5
Mid Year's score: D7
Overall: Improved
My thoughts about it: WAAAAAAAAAAA! I hate chem! Why do i always get such pathetic marks? I studied 20 times harder than i did in the mid years. I doubt I'll ever get back to the glory days when I can score A2 for Chem.

Combined Humanities:
Social studies: 31/50
History: 33/50
Total score: B4
Mid Year's score: C5
Overall: Improved.
My thoughts about it: For the first time, I passed SS. Yay! And I'm one mark away from getting B3...But I am thoroughly disappointed with my history marks. I hate my history marks, so let's not talk about it.


Literature:
Twelfth Night: 32/50
KOC: 19.5/25
Unseen prose: 17.5/25
Total score: B3
Mid year's score: A1
Overall: DEPROVED
My thoughts about it: erm...ok lah. but i hope they'll give me the half mark i need to get A2.

L1R5: 24
Mid Year's L1R5: 24
Overall: Stagnant

My overall thoughts on the Prelims: English was utter disappointment. My science subjects are making me depressed. The rest of the subjects basically leave me feeling like :I Well, at least I passed everything. And I didn't get a D. oh well, I didn't get an A either......With such scores, i won't get to JC, which means I can't tryout the fun courses during the first three months. sigh, what should I do then? Gee, Can I still go to Shanghai with such scores????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home