La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Kiki's going to Italy! yay for her.
But waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for me!
No gelato, no Italian, no pisa, no roma, no gladiator( ok the last time i went to rome, you have to pay money to take photo with the "gladiators" at the colosseum. The skirt or whatever the thing the gladiator wear is really short, so um...I'M NOT SUGGESTING ANYTHING...) Remember to eat lots of the gelato ok. and drink Italian wine if you can. Go to Tuscany, the wine there are good. (How do i know this? I never even drank the wine. wahaha!) and see the leaning tower of Pisa. Oh, oh and Venice. Take the gondola ok. Try as best to run from your mom, grab a super cute Italian guy and make him take the gondola with you. If you have no money, tell the gondola man you guys are newly weds. He may even let you stay at his house. MAMA MIA!
erm...oh yah. I'm a very nice girl (as you all probably know, hehe...) and I'm going to teach kiki how to snag a guy in Italy. First, you sneak up on him and suddenly blind him with the flash from your camera. And then, the moment his eyes recover from the flash, the first girl he sees would be kiki. ok, then, kix, you have to flash your most brilliant smile and flick your hair about. And then, you walk up to him and say :" Buongiorno, singnor affascinante, mi chiamo Kirsten. Ti amo." (I'm sorry, but i have limited Italian)
well, that basically means: "Good morning, mr. charming, my name is Kirsten. I love you." wahahhah. I bet he'll be so charmed you can drag him for a gondola ride already. (But if he isn't charmed, all i can say is....my Italian is horrible..which is rather...true) or you can even ask him out for coffee, "Andiamo a prendere un caffe." um....yah...i think that's the limit of my italian...so, HAVE FUN IN ITALY KIX! (ok...i sound as if you're going there tomorrow or something...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home