La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Results on Friday...am i scared/nervous/excited?

Bleh..no feeling...

School was pretty fun today though. I just crap a lot to Mindy and Sally. haha..these two are so fun..laughed like crazy

Anyway...


I just realised that I miss Eric a lot a lot.

I really mean it. It's like I just want to go on and on talking about Eric to the whole world day and night. Sheesh. This is bad..

Everytime i hear the Mickey song i just can't help but burst into crazy laughter. Maybe we should all stop teasing him about his middle name...haha...

Bleh..Eric Eric Eric..sigh..i should just stop going nuts..move on to reality...

oh sheesh, but i just can't help it, so I'm singing Mickey at the top of my voice now.

Muahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home