La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

"Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true, someone somewhere is thinking of you."

-Anonymous-

I thought this quote was so beautiful. Found it at thinkexist.com they got really great quotes there. really fun to look at if you're bored. Went there to look for business quotes for my management homework actually...and ended up finding other beautiful quotes as well.

Today, went to NYP with Kiki and Hui Bing. it wasn't as big as Ngee Ann Poly...and couldn't really find anything to do there. later, we just went to CityLink, walked around and talked. and those two were trying to probe my scandal story out of me. not very successful, but if you have an idea what it's all about, just keep it to yourself.

After that, I came home. Played Badminton with my maid. I was to become the bronze medalist (or was it silver) Kuncoro and my maid became the gold medalist, Taufik Hidayat. well, we were both equally bad at the game anyway. we played for like one hour plus till I was dizzy. Then, we took a break, and went to take a dip in the pool. After that, I went to watch Dirty Dancing 2. ooh, it was nice...and i might be taking dancing classes together with my brother (yes I know it's hardly romantic...but who else can I bring along? Grab a Spanish looking guy from the street? huh? actually that isn't such a bad idea...)

Oh, and I love this quote too.

"Never take life too seriously, after all, no one gets out of it alive"

Lovely, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home