La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, January 13, 2005

WEE! I love Fridays! It means that weekends are near, there's no school! Yipee!

I'm starting to adjust to school. Two days ago, I was still feeling depressed and strong feeling of hatred towards school. Now, I'm starting to feel happy about it. I'm actually listening in class, and I'm talking to people more. ah well, school might not be as bad as I though. :)

Well, watched Phantom with Hara last Saturday. hee, love the songs! and I saw the photos of Raoul..dang, forgot his real name again. But he's really hot. hahaha...and Emmy Rossum is so pretty and sexy. like her lots.

and i went back to SMSS the day before yesterday with Hui Bing.talked to some teachers. hehe, miss my History lessons....and met Kix and Khine by chance! hAhahaha! so happie! we talked a lot of crap! Yay crap buddies! and then me, kix and khine went to City Hall to do a little (hehe, not exactly little...quite a lot actually) gawking. haha, the best was this guy with white shirt! Yeah, for white shirt!

Hope school get more fun and i get to get out more with my old friends. wee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home