La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Friday night. I came back from church, called Hui Bing and talked for more than one hour and joked about my flat and hairy banana. We arranged to meet up on Saturday morning.
Saturday morning, my dad took the wrong route to Hui Bing’s place, so we reached at noon. Me, my dad and HB went to eat Bakmi. Hui Bing gave me a lion from Africa, as promised. : ) We were deciding what to call the cute little lion, we thought of stupid names like George, Eric (!), Simba and whatever stupid names. In the end, we just stick to calling it Jungolo as written on the tag. After that, my dad sent us to Mega Mall and dropped us there. We went to Timezone and played quite a lot of game. Time Zone is much cheaper here, so we had fun, and got cheated by a few machines as well... After Time Zone, I bought a Doraemon comic and then we went to drink Bubble Tea. I had to be the super translator bcos HB doesn’t understand or speak the language.
Later, we went to my house to see the rabbits and doggy. SO cuteee. Hehe. And then I was just looking at Dori and into her ears when i realised to my horror that something was growing inside her ear. Her inner left ear had dry thick crusts growing. Honestly, it’s really disgusting and I shall not describe more. I was shocked, horrified, mortified, whatever. And my mom says I can’t take her to the vet. My mom hates doctors, all of us never go to doctors and nor do out pets. So, me and HB checked the internet and found out that it was a problem of ear mites. And then we got the driver to take us to the pet shop and buy this remedy for ear mites. It cost 75,000 rupiahs, that’s about 10 plus dollars. We carefully followed the instruction and applied it on Dori’s ears. UGH, at one point, we could see the minute white mites running about. YECH! (I just checked on Dori just now, she’s definitely MUCH better. Most of the mites are gone. There’s a bit left)
We got so busy with Dori, by the time we were done with her, it was already 7.30 and it started raining and the driver had gone off to eat. So, my dad told HB to just stay over at my house. I thought her mom wouldn’t let bcos I asked her before when she was in Singapore and her mom said cannot. But we tried anyway, and HB just had to ask one time and her mom agreed right away. Big shock for me. But happy anyway. So, I lent HB clothes and we each went to bathe and later ate porridge and played cards with my maid.
Before bed, HB was reading the stupid comics I drew and later, we off the lights and hid under the cover. Then, we each turned on our flashstick, it’s those stick you use when you go to a concert. It was fun, we just flashed our flashstick and I pretended to be a rabid fan of some stupid chinese band, so I started shouting" 5566, wo ai ni!" kinda stupid but fun. Later, we just talked and talked. About our childhood days, about primary school and all the enemies we made, about secondary school, which wasn’t really memorable for us. Anyway, talking halfway, we had to go toilet, so we went and Dim Dim was right outside my room and we were cooing at her. And later we got back and talked some more and needed the toilet again and we did the coo at Dim dim again. Finally, it was 2.30 am and we decided to sleep.
And we were VERY sleepy the next morning bcos we woke up at 9am because we had to go to church. So, we went to church, ate lunch (YAY! Ifu-mie) and then sent HB home. Hehehe, it was really a blast. And we’re going to the same school, so I’m going to have to meet her somewhere outside the school on the first day bcos i dunno anyone else going to MI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home