La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Phew! Finally finished decorating my Christmas tree. That plastic tree has been used every year ever since I was a kid of... I think 6. I used to be smaller than the tree, and now I'm so much taller than the tree. hehe...should get a bigger tree soon. And someday, I hope I can get a real tree, not those fake plastic ones. But it's economical lah huh, can use again and again. Unless you're the super paranoid, every year must have different tree type of person.
Christmas! Christmas! Hooray! Still haven't planned this year's Christmas programme yet. Every year, I'm the one who plans it. Oh and I just got this calendar, you know, those free calendars that banks send. Anyway, I opened to the first page and the first picture that greeted me was a pic of SCOTLAND!! YIPEE! it's the pic over here in my blog of the lake and the castle, the exact same pic. YAY! Scotland rocks! Kilts rock! Gaelic rocks! and last but not least...HAGGIS ROCKS! YES, I've not eaten it, but who cares...
Oh anyway, I got into Millennia Institute. was kinda expecting it. laa dee daa. I'm pretty happy about it, the only thing that makes me sad is...IT'S SO FAR AWAY! It means I have to wake up early...sigh..I always wake up really late in the past bcos SMSS is so near. But hey...I'll be passing by that German Supermarket everyday I go to school...hmm..not that I can drop, get something and go up the bus again...but still...GERMAN SUPERMARKET! OH! That just reminds me! I left the chocolates I bought there in the fridge in Singapore! Aieee! Will have to wait till january to eat it again.
And I was checking the available CCAs for MI. ugh, I have to say the CCA option is really nasty. 1)no choir. (i have no idea if I can sing, but hey, I could join for fun..rite?)2)no badminton. actually I'm not sure either. the booklet say have, the website say don't have. 3)no table tennis(actually i want to join other CCAs 3)NO BASEBALL!
Yep, no baseball! In fact, i think all the schools doesn't offer baseball and I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY! The first time I ever played Baseball was in Primary 3 and I never forgot it because I love that game so much!! But somehow, nobody seems to be playing/teaching baseball. I can't even remember how to play it anymore...WAAH! I want to play baseball!
MI offers speech and drama and I don't know whether I should join or not. You see, it's only three month. So are they going to do anything for the first three months? I don't think they will make you act in a play if you're only going there for 3 months rite? So should I join? Advice anyone? erm...anyway, if i don't join speech and drama, and if they don't have choir or badminton.....man...I really don't know what to join anymore. Rugby? I do hope they have a girls' team for rugby. I used to injure a LOT of people when playing rugby in primary school (and end up having a lot of enemies...oops)
Hui Bing coming to Jakarta today!!! YAY! I shall kidnap her out of her house and force her to play with me...hehehe...oh wait, She's coming here to snatch Eric from me...have to keep her away...hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home