La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, December 13, 2004

Here I am again.
Why am I here?
Because I'm talking to myself. No, I'm typing to myself.
There's nobody around.
I'm tired of talking to my rabbits and dogs and teddy bears.
If I talk to myself, I can at least respond back.
There's no point trying to talk to anyone anymore.
Nobody's near.
Everybody's far away.
I'm sick of being cooped at home. I want to take the bus and go anywhere I want. But there's no bus. There's only the car. and I can't drive.
I saw a funny ad on Tv. I wanted to tell you, but your status was set to away.
and when you were finally online, my Msn hang.
and so I shall just sit here and tell the funny ad to myself and laugh to myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home