La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm starting to hate my blog layout. (no offense, Dan)
but i'm kinda sick of it.
and I want to change it.
But stupid ol' me knows nothing about this and have no idea of how to change it.
and i have to keep asking kixie to do it for me.

I kinda want to do it myself you know. It's like the layout that kixie does is nice, but somehow, it's kinda different from what i really want you know. I want to do it on me own, but dunno how to. :(
Anyway, went to Takashimaya yesterday. Saw a radio control car for $9.90 and was looking and looking at it till the salesman think im nuts. But I want it so badly! I love these stuffs. Too bad the battery compartment for my radio control Porsche is not working anymore, if not, i'll be playing this very moment. SIGH. I guess I'll just wait till I have kids and buy him/her a radio control helicopter! YEAH! man, I can't wait to have kids. ok, this is stupid, I'll probably borrow the toy from my kid all the time.
And I saw a 2005 calender. OF SCOTLAND! EEEEE! I was staring at it again. looking at all the beautiful Scotch scenery. n there's two pic on the Island of Skye. Then, my eyes spotted the price. $23!!!!! aieee...cannot get it again. :(
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home