La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, December 13, 2004

I wrote a whole chuck of stuffs just now.
and it all dissapeared.
I'm tired of writing again.
I'm tired of everything.
I'm tired of Msn always closing down
Im tired of people disappearing by the time i get my Msn back on.
I'm tired.
I wish I'm dead.
I'm depressed.
and I don't want to bother to say why anymore because I did and the computer deleted everything.
Everytime I type something on Msn it never get sent so I;m too tired to talk on MSN now.
and there's nobody to talk to anymore.
Only myself.
and I'm cooped at home, sitting here in my chair, rocking myself back and forth and rubbing my hair till it's all messy and wishing I'm dead.
Isn't that nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home