La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Lalala. My computer is workign so well now I can scarcely believe it.
Anyway, went to a wedding yesterday and pig myself out. and after looking at the bride and bridegroom taking all that photos and hugging. I was thinking, Man, I can't wait till one of my good friends get married. So, OYYY you guys get married quickly ok! SO I can attend YOUR wedding. Erm...must remember to invite me lah! =P
Anyway, if I ever get married....IF IF IF IF IF (actually i don't want to...kinda scary) I don't want to wear that white dress and invite a whole lot of people I don't know. I mean, why invite a whole lot of people you don't know? I rather invite people I'm close to...
My mom say save money, don't have wedding party, just register then go off for honeymoon. save money, use the money to travel. Now, isn't that nice? I'll probably go to Scotland. Heheh...
enough of weddings! I sound like i'm getting married tomorrow! LOL! Anyway....kixie the cow is going to Italy soon...shall be so lonely...WAAHH! if you ever go to Tuscany, BUY WINE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home