La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I found another new pic of Dan. Yay, he cut his hair. :P I hate it when he has rather longish hair. I like it when he has really short hair. Looks so much cooler!

School's ok. Made a couple of Indonesian friends in the orientation and has been speaking Indonesian non stop ever since. hehe, they're a fun bunch. But sadly, none of them taking the same subject combinations as me. :(
But it's tiring to go and come back from school bcos MI's rather far away. Even though school sometimes end earlier than in SMSS, i take longer to reach home. and I'm not taking History anymore. *SCREAMS* Ok, so, I was crazy and decided to take Geography because I wanted to take Management of Business. So...no more Addie (Hitler), no more Naughty Nazis, no more swastikas, no more heil Hitler and heil myself. WAA! I miss history already!!!! I miss the days where we sit in the theatreatte listening to Mr Lee and Mr Anthony a.k.a. Hitler and Stalin. Watching those nice documentaries and cartoons and Band of Brothers!!! Sigh, maybe I should go back to SMSS when they're teaching the WW2 or Nazi chapter...hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home