La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I just watched Anacondas. It wasn't very good or scary, and it was funny. HAHAHA! there was one part where Matthew Marsden spoke really crappy Indonesian. It goes like this, "Selamat malam. eh...Kami dengar kamu bisa membawa kita orang ke hulu sungai." HAHAHAHAHHA! I was laughing my head off. And my maid's eyes were probably glued to the TV screen. After I finished watching the show, I just repeated that part again and again. Man, I wish they have bloopers in the special features, I want to see how Matthew learnt that man...
I wasn't expecting Matthew to be the bad guy, so I was pretty surprised. He died in the end...haha, bad guys always die. Strangely, my maid didn't cry. hahaha...she cried while watching Helen of Troy because Paris died.
I really agree with the reviews about Anacondas being funny, it is funny. the actions and some of the stuffs that the people say are funny. and honestly, i shall never ever forget Matthew's nasty Indonesian. Honestly, all the pronounciations are WAYYYYYYY off. (My maid's still trying to imitate Matt...very unsuccessfully) But oh well, he was cute onscreen. =P and it's refreshing to see him be a bad guy.
Anyway, I had a dream last night. Can't really remember what it's about, but I remember there was a guy and he was sick (though he doesn't seem to be) and I was supposed to be taking care of him. I think the guy is cute but i can't remember his face or anything else, and I have a feeling his name was Dan...SIGH why can't I remember my dreams?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home