La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, December 20, 2004

Last night, HB called me and said she was going to Dufan, a theme park, and asked me if I wan to come along. I wanted to go so badly because I haven't been there for at least 10 years. But she said her aunts couldn't come to pick me up because she said there will be a traffic jam and they'll take one hour to reach my place. And I didn't want to bother my father to send me back and forth, so I didn't go in the end. Sad. I'm kinda upset about it because I'm sick of staying at home. This whole month has been spent practically at home everyday. The only rare times I go out is to go to church. I'm bored. I really want to go to Dufan. Sigh. I've never been to a theme park with a friend before. WAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home