La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Lectures started today. Hey, I have to say everything was pretty nice.
First we had Geog. The Geography teacher is pretty and sweet. She's pretty interesting in some ways, and she keeps digressing to other topics. and keeps telling us to learn Geography so we know what to do during a Tsunami. overall, it was pretty ok and we're learning Tourism for the first three months.
Then, I went for GP. The teacher was ok too. At the end, he told us a joke. I wonder how GP is like. During GP, Edith told me that she's going to learn French revolution for history. AHHHHHHHHHH! ok, i had to take a deeeep breath, calm down, and tell myself tourism might be fun.
After GP, i went for recess with Hui Bing, Edith, Yericca, Sean. hehe, it's always fun to see three of those Indonesians tease each other. hehehe...
After that, I went to check my class. SIGH! not in the same class with any of my friends. But there's one girl from my OG, so yay!
after recess, we had MT. The Chinese teacher is damn funny. She told us a lot of funny things. HAHAHA...hope she'll be our teacher. and we had to do this funny worksheet.
After Chinese is management of bussiness. I have been wondering how it is like, whether it is worth my sacrificing History to take it. We didn't start lessons, but the teacher went through what we will be covering in the lessons. Hey, it looks fun! I sorta wish I can learn through the whole thing, especially marketing, but sadly, no marketing in the first three months.
School has been pretty nice for me these days. Except for the waking up part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home