La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, January 17, 2005

I went to my school library today. It's not as cosy as SMSS library, but I have to say it's pretty fab.

First section I went to... HISTORY! Was gaping at all those book on the Holocaust, Hitler, Nazism, Third Reich... WAUW! Just the perfect books for me to collect info on Hitler's ministers. I was actually planning to have a mini corner in my room where I will put all pictures, charts and whatever info of the third reich. It'll be really cool. and all these books can give me all the info I need bcos I intend to create a chart. With Hitler on the top and all the ministers below and who they were. Unfortunately...I have to vacate my room bcos my bro's going to stay in there. His friend's gonna rent his room. So, now, I have to sleep in my mom's room. WAAH! No more posters. No more doodling on paper and pasting it on the wall as and when I like! Wah, there goes my Van Helsing Poster. There goes my Troy and Spidey poster. And I don't even have the opportunity to paste that pretty calendar on the wall. and there goes my Scotland corner...

Enough lamentations. Anyway, the school library has fantasy books! HOORAY! I was exhilarated to se terry brooks!!! WOW! David Eddings! i'm finally seeing fantasy books again. SMSS never allows fantasy books. wee hee.

One problem though. I still haven't found out whether we can borrow books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home