La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I've been listening to All I ask of you for the hundreth time today. Love it so much!!! Love Patrick's voice. He's hot and he can sing and he's in my unattainables! (like duh...)

And I'm thinking, another qualification for my dream guy is...he must know how to SING! Yes, sing. And I mean, sing beautifully, not croaky voice type of singing. And he must love musicals... hehehe But funny ah...in my story Eric doesn't know how to sing...?? why am I torturing myself? hehehe..should write another story soon...

Anyway, if you haven't seen the All I ask of you lyrics or heard the song, you HAVE TO!! It's fabulous!! Just see it here. If you want the song, get it from kix...haha...she is a reliable source....hehehe

Lessons are as usual...three words to describe "Like that loh" haiz. can't wait for three months to be over. I am actually looking forward to going to China. Haha, speaking chinese whole day long...ok, I must be nuts... Wow, if I go to China for two years, do you think I'll forget my Engish? then I'll end up speaking to u guys in Chinese.. HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home