La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, January 21, 2005

Yesterday, I was extorting scandal talks from everyone. hehehe.

First up was Kiki and I was getting her to tell me all those incidents of her and Charles. haha..it's so amusing you know. and kixie is such a fast worker, she should open up a Hubba Hubba school to train dream girls who are quick at what they do.

Then, i was talking to Khine. apparently, she had no scandal stories to tell. Only about a certain guy who she hadn't had the chance to talk to...

I was also probing Sally about her eye candy. and at long last, she finally told me who it was.

hehe, so I became the scandal talks extorter yesterday. I had some scandal stories, but was too lazy to share them. =P

Anyway, school is getting more and more boring for me. I don't find any enjoyment with it. I think kix will find her school very fun for certain reasons..haha.. nowadays, im so bored, all I'm doing is reading one book after another. sigh...i want to go out. but everyone so busy??? the things i plan to do with my friends after O levels list hasn't been carried out AT ALL! Have I gone for a movie marathon? no. Have i asked my friends over to come my house and play, swim whatever? somewhat, but not really. Oh gee, why is everyone so busy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home