La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm starting to detach myself and re-think about life.

Life is so ... undesribeable. I've started to see things in a different point of view and started changing my values.

In the past, I was a strong believer of friendship and love. They were everything to live for, or so I thought. All of a sudden, I've stopped believing. Friendship doesn't seem too much a good thing to me anymore. It seems all fickle and unsteady. Before long, friends become mere acquiantances. HUmans are naturally non-dependable. So, I'm telling myself not to put any trust on one.

and Love. A silly notion. A dream. A wonderful imagination that exists to fool humans. I don't believe in love.

Yes, this is a negative summary of what's going through my head. and it's ok to avoid me. This is how I am, if you don't like me, fine with me.

But I do have dreams too. And my dreams are not put on humans. My dream is to enjoy this beautiful world. To travel this wonderful Earth and learn about it's shaping and wearing. I want to learn the languages of the World, to acquire knowledge about the essence of this Earth.

Love? i guess i can only feel for the earth, and the God who formed the world.

As for humans...all I can do is try to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home