La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dead tired.. reached home at 9pm.. been doing nothing these days except go to school and come home..

Was feeling lethargic and in no mood to talk to anyone today. And when I did talk to someone, I was ignored. It happened 3 times, until I really didn't feel like talking anymore. As usual, I have no friends. Nobody really talked to me except the ppl from SMSS. My class is foreign to me, I see everyone talking to everyone and I feel so out of place. Ah well, I guess I'm used to it. When I first came to Singapore, I didn't have any single friends for half a year, until I found one friend and stuck to her like nuts. In sec one I didn't have any friends either. I just talked formal stuffs with my classmates and went for reccess alone all the time. Now that I'm in JC, I guess I should really get used to it. Well, I'm still lucky though, I still have Vicki, though she's in another class.

Maybe I'm too different from them all. What they like I probably don't like. And it's not my fault I'm a weirdo. It's not my fault I'm nuts over Scotland and learning German. It's not my fault I'm not super cool and like to read about Hitler. Well, that's just me. If people don't like me for me, that's ok, I'm not going to force myself in. Perhaps there's still a little hope that I can make new friends in the next few days. But I saw my classmate pulling the hair of another classmate and I found it cute and smiled, and all he did was stare at me and gave me a weird look, unsmilingly. That says a lot doesn't it? *shrugs* Too bad, somehow I can't really be bothered anymore.

I think it'll be good for me though. I think I might be able to concentrate in my studies once again. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home