La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Last day in MI today...
got out of the house late, was pissed off, and almost got knocked down by a motorcycle and the guy shouted:"Aiyoh, want to die ah?" I almost wanted to shout back "YES!!!!!!!!" but in the end, I ended up saying "Shut the hell up you freak!" after he was gone...

Reached school and before morning assembly started, that stupid Discipline Master picked me out, saying I wasn't wearing full attire and told me and this other guy to go to the canteen. That stupid guy has nothing better to do than pick people out. After flag-raising was over, he talked to both of us. Ask our name, class, home tutor.. when he asked me which class I'm from, I suddenly forgot..so i was like.....er er er er.. A3! Anyway, he asked us if we had any proper top to change into. And i was like thinking WTH? anyway, he said if we don't have any, we have to go home. We just stared at him like he was a freak. Then he was like, why are u staring at me, didn't you hear me, go home. So, I told him I have to get withdrawal form from my home tutor first. Then, he told me to go to the office instead, and office told me to get it from my home tutor. THANK GOD!! SO, I happily told that Discipline Master I had to get it from Home Tutor, and Mr Tay told me he'll get it for me later. Then, Clef came in. He's late. Then, we were talking halfway, and the Discipline Master burst in and glared at me. HAHHAHAA, I wanted to laugh because the seriousness of his look was almost...hilarious! I just looked back at him and said nothing. Then, he turned to Mr Tay and said, has she gotten the withdrawal form? And Mr Tay very calmly said, "Yah, I'll give it to her later." YAYYY!!! Mr Tay's the best. He's so nice!! hee hee.. so that Discipline Master has no choice but to go off. and I got to stay in the art room with the rest of the class without his hawk's eyes watching me. After a long while, Sally FINALLY came in.

Mr Tay got me my withdrawal form and instead of going home like I was supposed to, I stayed for classes of course! Management was pretty fun...hehe...there was only 5 of us.. then there was GP...we watched this movie..boring.. then there's recess.. then, me, Sally and Clef went home..

Tonight, went for class dinner. Wooh! Mdm Su gave us a treat! She's so nicee!! I bet it cost a bomb..we were pigging ourselves like crazy. SO great to see old friends again/ And we took the official Nutsies picture again, with honorary member Sarah Tham a.k.a wannabeanut. Bleh..so full now... adn still haven't packed yet...flying off tmr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home