La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, March 11, 2005

UGH! The computer screen in Indo is soooo old, it's like super blur. There's like this thick smog covering the screen. SO bad to my eyes, have to keep straining bcos everything so blur..

And I Bloody hate MSN Messenger. I can't sign in because they keep calling me to update to the new version. HELLO?! DO I look like i got that much internet to you? The internet cost here is very expensive. Plus I already have Messenger 6.2 it's good enough, more updates...WTH la... make things difficult for me only. so stupid. And i think something wrong with MSN, when u click update, you will still have the same version. so weird la.. stupid! and to dwnlaod new version takes one hour... sigh... and the internet bills will be damn ex.. HAIZ!!

And today I had to stare at an empty white cage. I found out my baby rabbit Dim Dim died already.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH They always die a few days before I come back.. so sad!!! only Dori is left..

Haiz...i really hate the super blur screen. shall stop typing now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home