La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, November 10, 2003

Ahhh! i have a working mouse!!! in Indo, i mean!6th Nove mber 11.30an
I am in Indonesia now. And I find that the com with the internet is not working…sigh..and the com I am typing this with has no mouse!!! Can you believe it??? It’s around the sane problem as in Singapore, only the keyboard isless cranky. Oh well…and it has no cd compartment. Can you believe it???
Yesterday, I came back here. Went to the library in the morning. Met my friend on the bus stop. Later went airport. When I reach there I was smsing rini. No cute guys at all. Later, went into the gate. No cute french guys, I was thinking, where has all the frenchmen gone? Going to get on plane that time, suddenly this tall and dashing french guy walk past into the plane. Wah wah,,, but unfortunately, he took bussiness class. No hope of sitting near him.
On the plane. The air stewardess was going Bonjour Madame. Then I sit down. Aha! There’s games n movies on this plane. I watched Pirates of the Carribean. But I don’t like it!! They keep interrupting you halfway with their announcements….and I never even watch finish the show!! Oh well…the only things I remember was Will throwing water at the guy n say: that was for the smell
I saw the movies the plane have. There’s down with love! But not on this plane! 
Anyway, I finally reach Indo! Woohhooo! Go n take luggage that time, I suddenly remembered my Frenchman. And thank goodness he is tall cos I spotted him right away. Hehe.. later he talked on his handphone and laugh. Ahhh he looks so nice when he laughs. Later one porter approached him and he raised his eyebrows in an interesting manner and smiled. Nice….
Anyway, we got out luggages and we left the frenchman, who is talking on his phone again. Went out n saw me dad! Waa! Then we got to our car! Finally! My very own car!! Drive home. And I ran out of my car immediately and got the biggest shock of my life.
My rabbits!!! My rabbits!! They are gigantic!! Gosh I was just there shouting: gede amat! (means so big!) again and again. They gave me a rea bug shock. Last time I saw them, I could hold them with both my hands..now….ahhhhh
Anyway, I went to fiddle with the com n found it wasn’t working/ sigh…while this one has no internet. I decided, well well…I’ll just write this anyway, maybe I go singapore can post it.
I was still shocked by me rabbit. But now, sort of ok already. They still have their baby looks n habits. But they r big. Big
I hope Dori gets pregnant soon. I want liitle baby rabbits!
2.40 pm
My dad said Dori is a male. But I was thinking how can it be????waaa!! the person from the shop said Dori was female. I really hope Dori is female. I really want baby rabbits
Anyway, my neighbour has a dog he wants to give away. Me n my dad went to see it. It’s a black sausage dog. Doesn’t look very cute, but it’s very obedient. But the name of the dog is horrible. Ah Bao! Yucks! What kind of name is A Bao?? Anyway, there’s one funny part. My dad suddenly forgot the dog’s name. And he asked me, what’s the name? Is it Ah Boon? I burst out laughing.
Anyway, we decided not to take in the dog. The reasons are mainly:
1) nobody in the household likes the dog expect my dad n myslef
2) the dog listens to my dad but not me!
3) Dori is terrified of the dog(my dad told me she was so frantic the last time, she jumped up and down n her nose bled cos she bang her cage too hard.
Sigh…I was eating mango just now. It’s so great to have a mango tree at home…sigh in pleasure. You can eat it after dinner or lunch. And they’re fresh and sweet. Lovely. And they’re free! And you can eat them anytime you want/ and let me tell you my mangoes are so much better than those sold on the markets.. no preservatives
Oh well..i’ll think about how to entertain myslef next. Other than taking pics of me rabbit.

7th November 9pm
Rini should be in Indonesia now…sigh…I’m so bored. I went to cut my hair just now. Then I went to the shop where I bought my rabbits. Gosh! The baby rabbits there are absolutely adorable!!! Ahhh! I can’t believe Dimple and Dori used to be so small and cute.
Don’t get the wrong idea. My rabbits are still cute. It’s just that they’re a bit large…but still cue. Esp. when eating and washing their face with their paws.
Anyway we are suspecting more and more that Dori is a male after all. Darn the woman who sold it to me!! Why didn’t you check properly. Ahhh! My dad suggested buying a female. But my two males would all go for the female. So poor thing. And if we buy a female, it’s going to be a baby female. I’m scared my Dimple will squash the baby. Dimple always anyhow sleep. Everytime sleep on toop of Dori when he’s so much bigger than her.
Anyway, we’re taking Dori to the shop tomorrow to verify her gender. I hope she’s a girl. Hope hope hope… can you imagine a male rabbit called Dori?? Waaa, she has to be a girl! Darn that woman who sold it to us.
But but…if Dori is really a girl…it would only mean one thing…because rabbits usually give birth in around 3 months and it’s been 6 months. So if Dori is a girl…it could only mean that….DIMPLE IS INFERTILE!!!!!
His butt was infected the last time. What if he becomes infertile bcos’ of that…waa…so now I don’t know whether I want Dori to be a girl or guy…waaa MAMA MIA!

8th November Saturday 4,55 pm
Yum yum…just finish eating lunch…cabbage soup and potatoes,,,sounds like food the POWs eat. In indo, there is no guys who will sing for me and get me diabetic with their sweetness..but indo..esp. in my house…the mangoes make you diabetic.
Gosh..they are so nice.. cold sweet mangoes. Wish I can share it with all of you. It’s so nice.But after a while I’ll tire of it. I’m practically eating it everyday
Anyway, I woke up this morning and ate mi keriting. Yum yum. Later me, dad, mum, and my maid tintin went out. Oh yeah, plus Dori went along too.
We were going to check whether she was male or female. I was going ga-ga…but was prepared to call her Dor if she’s I mean, if she is a he.
Anyway, first we went to my aunt’s house to pick up my grandmother. She’s coming to out house to stay. Then, we went to exchange my cd. You see, my dad bought two cds yesterday cos I keep complaining of boredom. He bought GOODBOY and THE FOUR FEATHERS. The quality of GOODBOY was ok. But not four feathers. The condition is appaling. But I thought it seemed like a nice movie. So, we exchanged the four feathers, for Legally Blonde 2. I watched GOODBOY. It’s quite cute. Esp. those dogs.
After that, we went to MegaMall and headed for the pet shop. We put Dori(who was in her cage) in the trolley and we wheel her in. some people who saw was saying: Kelinici!(rabbit) in excitement.
Anyway, the guy verified that Dori was a female. Hooray! But now’s the question. Is Dimple infertile? Let’s just hope it’s not. Maybe it’s just that the time is not ripe, but hopfully they’ll have a baby soon.
Later I went to the supermarket. Bought…1 packet of biscuit, 2 packets of Nata de Coco. 2 chocolate bars. And one kg of eel. (for my mom. Eww though) and the total amount we paid was 20000something rupiah. Wah, that’s only $4. $4 for all that sutffs. I think it’s quite cheap.
Anyway, we went home later. And poor Dori looks pretty spooked up. I released her from the cage and put her near Dimple. Aww..those two lovebirds, I mean loverabbits…dear Dimple started licking the poor little Dori. Later I saw him go the cage sniff here and there and even jump to the top of the cage and start sniffing around. Probably trying to figure out where Dori went.
We bought dried food for the rabbits from the shop. They haven’t been eating these food for long..so both of them were eating it with very much pleasure…yum yum…oh yes..the baby rabbits at the pet shop are absolutely adorable!!

9th November 4.30pm
ahhh! I’m so hot!! Yesterday I watched Legally Blonder 2. Twice in one day. After watching the show I was laughing to myslef. Cos’ there’s this part where this woman says: your dogs are gay.
Haha, reminds me of Dimple and Dori. To think we thought they were gay. Ahaha…there was the gay dogs of America,,
Anyway, I was totally and utterly flabbergasted yesterday when my mom asked me, have you called your friend?
Oh \my gosh!!! I have forgotten to call Lotta, my Finnish friend. I promised to call on her birthday, which was on the 7th. And yesterday was already the 8th. I was going nuts. Feel so guilty. Ahhhhh how could I forget??? I even started getting all mixed up and started to think my sis’ birthday was today!!! And today, someone asked me my age and I momentarily forgot!!! Ahhh!!
Anyway, I tried calling her. But couldn’t get thorgh. Tried lots of times. There was one time where this person said soemthing like enhood?….and some other Finnish stuffs..and then hang up. Waa…I feel so guilty.
Anyway, I took lots of pics of my rabbits again yesterday. Aww..they are so adorable. My dad bought the rabbit biscuit, which is this short brown sticks. Gosh…my rabbits look so cute when eating. Aww…so, we carried Dimple, titled back his head to show his mouth and put the stick in his mouth and snap! The camera. Wahh..so cute! We did the same to Dori. I think Dimple was scared and didn’t want the stick, so when we took the pic, the stick was sticking out, like he is smoking. Ahahha so cute!!  and Dori is so adorable!!! Ahhh! I wonder when she will give birth/
Anyway, my dad says he’s going to send the com with internet for fixing…hopefully…sigh…I really want to post all this online you know……sigh… and I’m dying to check my mail/

10th November 11.55am
Hello! Yesterday something bad happened. My mom was carrying Dori. But she didn’t hold Dori tightly enough and the frightened little rabbit jumped out and hurt her left hind leg. Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!! So poor thing!!! Poor Dori! I kept stroking her and felt so happy when she ate the rabbit biscuits very happily. With silly but cute Dimple trying to stuff all the food into his mouth. Ahh…and both of them gulp at the water crazily. They must be so thirsty. So cute!
Today, another bad thing happened. I woke up this morning and they told me Dori hurt her nose. AHHHH!! I looked at her nose. Ahhh…makes me so sad to look at it!! The fur is standing up near the nose and it’s bleeding. It’s not the nose, it’s on top of the nose. So poor thing. Bleeding. But none of us know what happened. Ahhh so sad……and now poor Lil’ Dori is resting in the garage and Dimple is out in the garden in the cage. Probably thinking, why am I stuck here along where is my dear sweetheart??
I didn’t send me com for fixing yesterday cos my dad thought it might be closed on Sunday. So…we’re going to do it today.
Watched Uptown girls with my parents yesterday. Note to Rini: It’s not that I didn’t want to watch with you the last time, I was just not mentally and monetarily prepared. You know. I always need jacket and sutffs like that n money and I don’t have them
Anyway, the show was pretty good. I was crying here and there. So sad! I think Dakota is so thin! And Mu, aww…Mu is so cute! Generally quite sad but beautiful. 
Anyway, I had weird dreams just now. I think the beginning was that I’m in school. And I was very hot. So I saw Audrey buy melon and I follow suit. Yuck. The melon was warm and dry and not the least bit juicy. I know that Vicki and Athena was there too. And I said something to them. Like: should I buy the watermelon?
Stupid dream . oh yeah, later, Ms S.Ho appeared. We are all playing a game. We’re suppose to guess her favourite food. She gave us clues. Then, Kiki, Rini, and me walked around the supermarket trying to figure out what it is. A lot of people were in the game and everyone was trying to win it.
All right, I’ll check on my little rabbits now.
10.15pm
guess what I’m writing from the com with the internet! Haha! The repairman just went home.  oui! Yes! I have a computer and internet!!!! Yes!! I have come to live a penniless existence…I have come to write about beauty freedom truth and at which I believe in above all things….LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home