La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Friday, December 19, 2003

sigh...yesterday cannot sleep..end up reading my seventeen magazine until late night. but the buying of the mag, not the magazine itself, got me thinking. I've never bought myself something i really wanted. In Singapore , there's a dozen stuffs i want to buy but i never dared to buy it for myself.
i think it's time i ask for my fixed pocket money. i don't dare to ask money from my mama n spend it. makes me feel guilty towards my dad/ i ask my bro how much was his pocket money last time, he told me $50 a month. i thought ok. my bro could buy every book written by Raymond E. Feist with his pocket money. why can't i?
so i thought..hmm..ok, i'm going to plan it. just say, one month $50. will it be enough. I'll probably use $10 to buy books. oh yes, i can't wait. I've never bought myself a book that i like in my whole life. n if i don't read Stormrider a.s.a.p i think i'm going to suffer. David Gemmell is one great writer.
another ten dollars...well, maybe sometimes i can use it to buy mag. but i'm not into buying mag. maybe got nice people on the mag then i buy. so another ten dollars fly away.
if i go out with people. wah, very ex ah...cannot go out too often. cos most of the time i end up broke after going out with someone. then how about cds n movies??? ah...i go tnot enough money! i wish i have internet like my bro's. the way he describes it makes u ughh..he says the thing loads at "the blink of the eye" and you can open 10 windows n it can all load at the same time. i told him i wanted this game. he told me he'll help me find the link then i can dwnload in Singapore. he says probably take 5 minutes. then i told him, "for your com, 5 mins, for mine, hours" then he says, "no. for your com, 5 minutes. mine only 1 second" ugghhh...i told him i dwnloaded rotk trailer for around two hours n he laugh n say he took 1 second for such stuffs..aih...really, with such internet, no need to waste money on cds. can dwnload everything. movies, songs....sigh...too bad i have rusty computer n internet.
so, back to me managing my money, i have around $20 left to eat for 30 or 31 days/ ok..that's fine/ maybe if i go out less i have $30. $30 just nice. $1 a day. hmm...maybe i can don't eat lunch on mon. eat lunch on tue. don't eat on wed. eat on thur. on fri, i spend $4 on eating lunch cos i got Cca. then can spurlge a bit on jelly, drink...ya...n on sat n sun don't use money at all. hmm...good idea. aih..why is my money so tight one?
anyway, just now i kept hearing miaow miaow. I relized there's a baby cat outside. my bro picked it up. it's so small n thin! anyway, my mom wouldn't let it near the house cos she said it was a disease carrier, so...well, i put it back to where it was. ok then, my sis coming back today..woohee..n she's bringing a whole lot of movies for me, all dwnloaded. wah...i can get to watch Schlinder's List. The acclaimed Nazi movie!!! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home