La nuova alba

Montag, Dienstag, Mittwoch ... ich möchte dich jeden Tag sehen!

Monday, December 29, 2003

wah i was so stressed up yesterday. was packing n couldn't find all my things. i lost my
1.orange pencil
2.all my chinese homework!
3. My precious watch.
i was going nuts cos i don't want to re-do my chinese n i don't want to lose my watch.
after searching for hald an hour, i found the pencil. in a few minutes time, my homework appeared.
but not the watch. ahhh, my watch.
then i don't care n went to watch Kate n Leopold.
this morning, i woke up n played with the rabbits..last day...hiks hiks. Dori is so good! she licked me!
you just have to pet her and put your hand near hermouth and she starts llicking you. ooh, the feeling is so..
i don;t know how to describe it. her tongue is small n warm, n your hand feels hot as she licks you.
aih...this morning i found my watch, stuck in teh seat of teh car and bent out of shape. aih!
at least i found my watch...
and my sis took short videos of teh rabbits with the digital cam. they look so cute,snatching the piece of carrots.
ah, Singapore, i'm going there soon...bye Dim dim, bye Dor dor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home